NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

OK lads, Lets buckle down and tighten out belts. I have had to...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    OK lads,

Lets buckle down and tighten out belts.

I have had to make some last minute revisions to the french chateau as we will all have to make some accommodations in this new chapter.

Fortunately it turns out you can buy renovators delight convert your own cave in the french alps for just 1 Euro which if we all sell our NOR shares we should be able to raise with enough left over for a 4 litre cask of coolabah wine or fruity lexia if Aldi can do there great 2 for 1 specials.

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/society/cave-houses/

I have also kindly offered my maid design services for free and in keeping with a frugal outlook have figured out that only 0.5 square meters of fabric  is needed per out flit so that should still come in on budget although we will have a bit of a cash burn issue with wages. Hopefully we will be releasing a great idea next quarter that will pay for the wages.

In more pleasing news we are now at rock bottom. Given the potential savings for teleco's and its patents for world class leading voice compression If this company falls below 20 million there would likely be a hostile takeover from a bigger fish just for shits and giggles.  

Getting Corona out over the next fortnight is critical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.