TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

There are two sides to a coin, depends how you want to see...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    There are two sides to a coin, depends how you want to see it.

You don't see me posting on 88E, "Omg they've gone through $24M (past 9 months) with $0 revenue. $8M left in the bank, cash burn of $3M a quarter, they've only got enough money for another 1.5 quarters!!!"

TV2 Africa is live and should already be generating revenue, maybe not enough to break even but is a good start. Content is being added to the platform very frequently.

SOLGO, we are seeing progress. Content is also being added and appears to be ready for go live.

iStream has had a new channel added and should also be generating revenue. I trust Bimo to continue working towards getting more content.

TV2's past has not been the best, but I tend to focus on the future and from what I can see (thus far) and believe, it has potential. Those who no longer believe in the company should have sold out and moved on.

I think the only reason you guys/girls keep coming back is to make yourselves feel better about selling. Maybe you had a bad day and just want to vent your frustration somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.