SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Q, 'SDL has few big problems and they both are Nation states...

1. 251 Posts.
    Q, 'SDL has few big problems and they both are Nation states that are not going to care much for a indebted Australian/foreign company such as SDL'.

I disagree with you there Q, these nations need the intellectual property that SDL own. They need the foreign companies to come in and get the job done ie SDL and its chosen Chinese Mine infrastructure equity partners and Chinese EPC contractors. I dont believe Cameroon and Congo can do it themselves.

The thing i am concerned with is the shareholders and if we get hung out to dry. I believe the project will go ahead and all parties will be happily married and the government achieves funding (they have to right - they are a friggin government). From the Quarterly:

'Tenders from EPC Contractors for the railway line and port construction have now been received by the Cameroon Government and detailed evaluations of the tenders are now being carried out by an expert committee. It is expected that the preferred EPC contractor will be selected by the Cameroon Government in the coming quarter'

'Sundance will over the coming months re-engage with a number of potential equity investors and present the restructured Project economics to them. Likely Mine Infrastructure equity partners include:
     Chinese steel mills/traders;
     Chinese financial investor with iron and steel connection/background;
     The preferred infrastructure EPC contractor;
     Potential mine EPC contractors'.

The Chinese want this and they need SDL. Heres hoping or my wife walks out the door!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.