SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Q. Thats a good question and i hope its a harmonious...

1. 251 Posts.
    Hi Q. Thats a good question and i hope its a harmonious relationship that is interested in developing and moving forward. Be a great question for our high paying directors to answer.

But how is a poster like J9 going to answer that question. You know this posters sentiment and thoughts. Unless i am mistaken and J9 is an employee of SDL or has knowledge of the relationship between the company and the Chinese, what do you expect a poster like this to say.

The price today is shite and not encouraging at all and not to a level i want to go to. There is no doubting that fact. Is it a bad day on the market and ASX? Is it a couple of holders getting out because they don't see it getting over the line? With the market maker if someone wants out they dump and the price comes down. Have the Chinese or Cameroon and Congo governments come out and said 'nupe, this is going belly up and we cant find funding'. Not yet.

But posters your right, this price is crap. But what is 1.6 cents? some mathematical model that looks at future price earnings etc etc and spits out that number? We are just going on supply and demand at the moment. And there is no demand.

When money comes out of stocks where does it go? Gold? Commodities? Remember this is a market and what is hot today may not be hot tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.