SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

"EP92 and Mbalm Convention Long Stop Date extended to 24 July...

1. 251 Posts.
    "EP92 and Mbalm Convention Long Stop Date extended to 24 July 2017"

I can only go off the announcements Q. If the Cameroon government didn't want to be in bed with us then I doubt this would happen. Cameroon are going to invest BIG time in the infrastructure that will benefit the whole country for transport and logistics and they are going to find someone to foot the bill.

The one thing i am concerned about is the relationship between the Cameroon government and Chinese (we have been burnt before!). From the quarterly:

"Following the Cameroon Prime Minister Philemon Yang’s recent visit to Beijing, where he met with the Chinese President Xi Jinping and the Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, the Cameroon Government has expressed its optimism that it will be successful in the financing of the port and rail infrastructure. Based on the above feedback, Sundance expects it will take approximately 6-12 months for the Cameroon Government to finalise their financing commitment (credit approved term sheet) for the port and rail infrastructure'

Do the Chinese pull another swifty? (On a side note: interesting that a Cameroonian president has the surname Yang. Excuse my ignorance there if this is statement is nonsense).

As far as a cash raising goes that will be interesting. For a good guess mom and dad retails investors wont participate. A lot of big money entities have a high interest in this thing getting up, not too mention a certain Singaporean Fund manager who spruiked this stock. Cameroon want to get this thing up for the economy and the Chinese will never say no to owing another project outside of their country.

By the way, if your thinking about investing in this stock my postings are not intended to be investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.