WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@ozblue, whatever, you have a great opportunity to get the...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    @ozblue, whatever, you have a great opportunity to get the answers YOU seek, but are not interested in ringing to get these answers, not much I can do about that, as far as @nexusb goes, I have no idea, and once again can he support his lies with facts a link or 2, he bought into GPP and sold out, as I said he is just another disgruntled exholder with an axe to grind, he sold at a loss and is now upset to the point he is backing you in the hope it will make a difference to the SP when we reopen, incidentally I believe we will dual list on the NSX and LSE, and no Jason or any other director hasnt whispered in my ear, if you or anyone else in here has questions than I suggest you contact management, you made that suggestion that someone does, I did and reported what was told to me, this didnt suit you for some reason, get over it, we are not going to lose our deposit, we are not going to lose our leases and if you dont believe me ring, you have the opportunity, or keep asking this in here where no one can answer, thats what I dont get you want answers so you ask posters that have no idea, when you are given the opportunity to ask those with the answers you wont, instead you prefer to "ask" questions hahahahhaa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.