SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-12

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

Myownmoney, I think you have a right to be pessimistic on sales, given the delays in Australia and numerous missed timelines.  although I have a different view, but each to their own.

some may not give it much credibility, but the recent Quarterly states

advanced pre-launch, extensive sales training, promotional activities & product manufacture...  all in readiness to launch in multiple territories in 1H 2019... (calendar year).    

I am confident we will see sales in Australia & RoW in the first half and this will build rapidly over coming years.  Early sales will not make the company profitable, but it will provide evidence of market acceptance, pricing and growth potential. in turn de-risking the company, even if the US is delayed.  SPL have produced the product already and I assume they are only producing based on demand forecasts from their partners, and not just for the sake of it.        

RE Dep Dox, it is not just about efficacy but it is also about the reduced side effects.  at the moment it is showing signs of both efficacy and reduced side effects. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.