SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

my 2 cents on revenue transparency. given the majority of...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

my 2 cents on revenue transparency. given the majority of revenue would have come from Australia / Aspen, SPL are not in a position to disclose too much detail for risk of potentially exposing commercially sensitive information on margins and price. The revenues are also likely to be very 'lumpy' early on and may not be a great predictor for future growth.

We need to see a few quarters before assuming too much on revenue, & despite my comments above, if we are conservative and use some gorilla math we could assume vivagel Q3 2019/20 revenue of around 5.5 million. This is based on the assumption of 500 k receipts per quarter in Australia and that Europe will generate 10 x Australia (5 Mil). this is very speculative and full of assumptions, the end figures are likely to be significantly +/-. However, the strategy of using vivagel to fund the more lucrative Dep programs seems to be gathering momentum with every country roll out. if the FDA eventually approve SPL the revenues will double again. nice thought that.

Add to the above the pending milestone payments and the possibility of Dep doc being licensed later this year / early next, it becomes very possible that in 2019/20 fin year SPL will be cash flow positive. potentially even justifying the CEOs bonuses ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $40.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $12.27K 126.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3994 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 6291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.