SPL 1.03% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

Dream on @antibotter ... there is nothing exciting in that...

1. 15,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5531
    Dream on @antibotter ... there is nothing exciting in that quarterly IMO ....... and look at this wording :

Receipts from customers for the quarter totalled $1.1 million, which includes launch/regulatory milestones, product supply and royalty receipts from partners for VivaGel® BV.

The market is never told what these milestone payments for Vivagel are ($ wise) so we have no idea if the product is actually selling well or if the majority of this $1.132m is made up of 'launch/regulatory milestone' amounts ? $1m for all we know could be just for milestones and so that would leave very little profits from Vivagel sales if that were the case ?

On the topic of Fluerstat - I welcome you to find me some reviews ? Very few on the internet that I can see ? .....if it was a block buster product I would expect reviews everywhere (I don't do FB so I cannot comment on the social media aspect) but others here claimed to have been part of the FB group on BV and I don't even see them posting feedback from that group anymore about Vivagel !!

.... oh and I have read the report - twice it was that short .... and again "nothing exciting" in it IMO - certainly nothing to make me want to vote yes to the remuneration - just sayin'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $40.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $6.821K 70.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7826 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 69848 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.