SPL 1.06% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-13

1. 15,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5701
    Whoooossh ... all the way back to where we were yesterday ..... to be fair to you @antibotter let's see how the rest of the week pans out but the market (obviously) isn't as excited as you are (yet) ?

Regarding quarter on quarter sales.....it takes time for the snowball to gain momentum and turn into an unstoppable avalanche.

I don't disagree with your comments on this @antibotter - what I have an issue with is the declaration of $1.132 m receipts all being rolled into one ? This amount of $1.132m includes milestone payments and payments for regulatory approvals as well as Vivagel sales so without knowing what these milestone payments are ($ wise) we have no idea what amount is relevant to Vivagel sales .... I would also assume this includes condom revenues but again who knows as the company prefers obfuscation over transparency ??

Transparency is what I am having the issue with in relation to the revenue figure and that is why I am making assumptions that sales thus far are two tenths of ....... (I am sure you can fill in the blanks)

Regarding DEP updates .... again the lack of transparency makes it difficult to make a proper investment decision ?? IMO most of this info is a cut and paste of previous updates ?
    Last edited by col69: 30/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $38.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $70.54K 763.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 49656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.