SPL 1.06% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-14

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    How can anyone figure out revenues when its lumped in together. Going back over previous announcements I found this from August 15th --

"One of these initial regulatory approvals triggers a small milestone payment to Starpharma under Mundipharma’s licence with further milestones payable for other key countries. Starpharma is eligible to earn total milestones up to US$24.7M, plus revenue share, for all territories under Mundipharma’s licence."

So what is the small milestone payment? $9.99? $10k?, $100k?, $200k. Just bloody well tell us like any other company would and for F--- sake I'm getting very tired of the constantly bandied multi millions and billions that this or that is supposedly capable of bringing in to the company.These telephone book numbers have been spruiked for decades now. Go back to the earlier days of the vivagel condoms when it was announced to the market on 9/9/2008 that the company stands to make in excess of $100M from their contract with SSL. Yes SSL was sold to Reckitt Benkister and the program evaporated.

Get on with the job, stop bragging about potential and report the facts in clear terms to us shareholders. Why is this simple logic so difficult?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $38.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $70.54K 763.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 49656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.