CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

When you mention options bottoming out does that mean your...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    When you mention options bottoming out does that mean your expecting further downside?

I would not rule out some panic selling in the weeks to come, esp. if people are keen to lock in tax losses - so CCCOs could very well fall below 2c - also there appears to be a growing consensus here that the CCCOs are ****ed, so there will be some willing to sell for any price.

PL seems to have very little to do with CCC these days, and once he has finally wrapped up the VanMag deal he should step down from the board. I think a fairer comparison with CCC is RRS, given the diversified nature of their portfolio, and high profile partners. Andrew Macaulay also appears to have outstayed his welcome - can't see what value he adds at all.

I liken the board appointments of Johan Bloemsma, Mike Kilbride and Connie Molusi as akin to my perennial underachieving Freo Dockers appointing Ross Lyon, or a Mark Thompson, or even Mick Malthouse. CEO Don Turvey has always struck me as a straight shooter with Christian humility & a strong code of ethics to support him. Jason is always courteous & professional in replying to shareholder concerns, and is unfairly maligned here, IMO.

Crikey, at this rate I'll end up with a green badge with all this posting! That's what happens when I get a couple of days off work.

Cheers

M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.