CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Quarterly Report and Production Guidance/Cashflow Report, page-13

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Furthermore;

"Mining through weathered material continued during the quarter with harder host rock expected to beencountered in the coming months. Mining conditions in this weathered material has led to adjustmentsbeing made to the mine design and plan, including shallower angled walls in the pit. Wall stabilitymonitoring continues with the addition of drilling horizontal bores to depressurise walls and contribute towall stability. Work continues to focus on improving mining rates as ramp-up continues. Access to ore atthe base of the pit has improved now that the wet season has ended."

Getting through the crap rock and having the plant amended to better suit conditions of Grants should hopefully payoff. Nameplate is a bit off yet, but with cash from grants going to BP33 in the coming years that ought to lead to a good payoff.

Projections in this financial year are conservative, they seem to be playing it safe so far.

Remember, mining is hard and Core are a new independent mnining company with a lot of teething to go through. They get a rough rap but I think there is still a lot to look forward to. Can't exactly order a mine operation from AliExpress and make a few quick bucks.

I doubt we'll get announcements about the plant amendments and hopefully getting better recoveries, Core has a way to go but there's a lot to look forward to as they find their feet.

Last edited by snickothemule: 24/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $1.424M 15.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97919 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1856379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.