POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Zeb, you like a few others really have your finger on the...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Zeb, you like a few others really have your finger on the corpses's pulse. My beloved POS will rise from the ashes in the new year if things go the way they are going in the resource sector......the nuclear resource winter is thawing out and it's time for smart deals to be done.

Before we get too excited here, always remember the Au$20m debt to Jeffries is a yolk around our neck and Twiggy hasn't come in to be our saviour.....just yet. Once this mob are sorted, only then can we talk about where our true SP potential can rise to.

I've been here for 13 years give or take a stainless steel testicle ....or two, but I firmly believe the next nickel cycle will see us flying with the assets we have accumulated. We got Black Swan/SS for $1m and it will have a $50m value on a trade sale once the resource sector starts kicking again, if we chose to sell an asset off to strengthen our company......it's a bloody great asset is all I will say.

I've always enjoyed the banter on the POS threads and truly feel for the believers who threw their last buck at this enigma of a company........yes management have questions they will need to answer at the AGM but they are now at skeleton staffing and comments about our CEO/COO are well founded, we only need one position filled at the moment as we are in care taker mode.

Regardless, I am still active and working to try to help the company in this period where who dares wins.....we are far from dead people, but like I say there is barely a pulse.......stranger things have happened.

Good luck to all holders and survivors......there are still plenty of us

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.20K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 68247426 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5947343 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.