ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Wasn't long ago we were talking about holiday houses, securing...

1. 2,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Wasn't long ago we were talking about holiday houses, securing our family's future, this is the one, my retirement. Now because we have nothing Bit Bitter Words for a Company that most on here fall in Love not too long ago. Have met many in my lifetime Chasing a Dream, most understand the Consequences when you give your money to something that you cannot control and cannot get your money back. Life is always good until the SHI. hits the fan. Professionals that do this day in every day have charts with gaps that I don't understand but as I may have said 3.9 cents was resistance. This information came from someone i know that is a Player. Bit like the Melbourne Cup winning trainers that Rely on computers to check on now time on their horses regarding blood pressure, times ETC. Result, you may win a Melbourne Cup.

What I am trying to say, is Hot Copper is social media, we all get Lonely and want to Express ourselves. ADN Management I still believe is the Real Deal, as we all know on here with ALL our other investments, they all talk, But ADN will be Mining Next YEAR, NO discussion Needed!

They will not be 3.9 cents for ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.