RZI 4.11% 38.0¢ raiz invest limited

Yes, there's a noticeable slowdown in active user growth for...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yes, there's a noticeable slowdown in active user growth for Raiz in Australia, suggesting a saturation in their primary market. However, Raiz's expansion into the rapidly growing Southeast Asian markets could well offset the saturation issues in Australia, opening new avenues for user growth. Indonesia is probably going to be very slow growth, I don't imagine they have the disposable income to invest in ETFs like Aussies do and if they do have the disposable income I know from past experiences their preference is to buy hard assets like Gold and some precious gemstones. Malaysia should be different.

Given their focus on micro-investing, Raiz may face limitations in revenue diversification, potentially impacting overall profitability. The company's strategy to broaden its service offerings, including Raiz Invest Super and Raiz Insure should counter this?

Efforts to increase fees to counter slow growth could risk losing price-sensitive customers to simpler, more cost-effective alternatives like ETFs. Despite prior increases in fees, Raiz has successfully retained a robust customer base - check out the 'Raiz Central' Facebook group. It’s a literal CULT of followers. This alone demonstrates their customer loyalty to their app and services. I've never seen this with any other fintech or bank.

Strategically they should be looking into implementing:

• AI-Driven Personalized Investment Advice: A few other apps are already implementing artificial intelligence to provide tailored investment strategies and financial advice. One I’ve seen recently is Webull I recall the name being.
    • Blockchain Integration: Utilise blockchain technology for secure transactions and to introduce more financial products like tokenized assets or cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin.
    • Expansion into Financial Education Platforms: Develop educational resources and tools to attract the next generation of investors, particularly in the Asian/emerging markets.
    • Gamification of Investment Processes: Introduce gamified elements into the investment process to increase user engagement and financial literacy, especially among younger demographics. Their surveys for cash is decent but not very appealing.
    • Sustainable and Social Impact Investing Options: They should capitalise on the growing trend of socially responsible investing by offering portfolios focused on sustainability and social impact besides their stock standard ETHI option. Also currently, their daytime advertising sucks, they have Disallowed sales type sales segments on channel 7 and it is VERY lame. I understand their target market might be older users during that specific timeslot but it's not very engaging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $36.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 35.0¢ $16.72K 45.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23612 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 82342 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.