SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Ann: Receives Health Canada Approval to Use Newes, page-15

1. 10,009 Posts.
    re: Ann: Receives Health Canada Approval to U... Craikey, My investment strategy is to go for the outliers ,that is the shares with the most possible upside. So I currently hold 8 differant coys. I expect a couple to fall over. But I expect a couple to really come home big time.

So I have less money in the market but should outperform. In other words , these stocks like SHC have the potential to make my whole asset base outperform , whilst most of my assets are fairly safe and docile.

I see SHC as a really good safe (high risk) type of play. The only concern I have is their cash position. The CEO keeps saying, he and the board are very confidant. As with AVH that you mentioned , the new board and management are hitting every milestone, ticking every box.

many years ago there was a company MMD/VCR who were making a LVAD, similar space as SHC. They went broke because of poor management predominately. I did very well out of them buying sub .30 they went to a peak of $3.37.

So I have a good understanding of this particular area. And see SHC as the technology that will change the game. And expect it to be the number product for many years.

If you look at the Board you will find a director called Donal O'Donnel, read his resume and you will see he is on the boards of MSB and COH as well as several other CARDIO companies. If his resume does not get you interested, nothing will.

Look at the success of COH , a device company, once you have the game sewn up, it's profits all the way. then look at MSB world leading technology, whiy is this Director on that Board. because they are doing Heart Trials.

he is a big clue to the pedigree here. Hope that helps. not cross threading just backgrounding some of my reasons for buying SHC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.