NWC 30.0% 1.8¢ new world resources limited

This @BaltasarG loved discrediting my opinions before running...

1. 2ic
    5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4952
    This @BaltasarG loved discrediting my opinions before running away to hide behind the ignore button... then kept pumping the stock all the way down. Still doing it today in the face of the market screaming DANGER, yet to a blind bull everything contrary to their thesis has an explanation rolleyes.png

It wouldn;t be so bad if they were garden variety rampers with self-confessed no technical idea, but that they push a real technical savvy while barking up the wrong trees is worse than embarrassing, it's pure ignorance imho. Yes there is some Lassonde Curve down drift and maybe some games here and there, but where are the buyers to pick up this bargain last week or two (except the orange CBUS bagholders?) Who was shorting with both hands a week ago? Volumes up on the long delayed PFS release, then volumes up again leading up to these results as 'some people' front run the bad news, then price smashed again today on the news...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6349/6349626-f8127e56118dc67587b3d652a19c6378.jpg
    At what actual point do welded on know it all's with supreme confidence actually consider they may have it wrong? Surely at some point they will at least admit the price action in a copper bull market says something is wrong... either something hiding in plain sight (that's my view) or something we haven't been told yet (probably bit of that also). When the price action clashes with common sense... "it's only exploration upside outside Antler that's been downgraded, and the 6 months delay for any news meant the market was expecting dusters and a downgrade anyway"... just how confident can you be all the selling is simply games to shake the tree?

Not very IMHO...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.008(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 1.7¢ $892.2K 47.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2352992 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2757058 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.