EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Red Gully North-1 Discovery Delivers 53m Gas Pay, page-152

1. 517 Posts.
    Ahjay, It's AWE go hard approach of capitalising on domestic market not the board as such, our board has to show me they are capable and not storing airplanes and want to get paid every year extra for doing their job, unless they significantly raise the SP. AWE it's a significant announcement and they have found gas and fast tracking, the oil and big debts has hit them hard.

EGO should be doing the same not a small increase from 10-15TJ, if EGO came out and said 100TJ then it's a game changer, we would all be so happy, unfortunately their plan is very boring and slow for my liking. They just need to be more proactive with announcements and drill heaps. Sign Alcoa up as JV etc and get on with it. Not sit around drilling nothing over the next 6-8 Months watching others take the market share and moving at a fast pace. We have a great position to capitalise on this, unfortunately after 2 years it's like watching snails try and move from Changi airport to the Marina Bay Sands, one gets thirty for money I do.

Surely EGO are focussing on Alcoa, hopefully this happens, come on boys drill, drill, stick it up AWE I say.

One last time for Willo

upload_2016-1-5_14-37-52.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.