AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Will be interesting to see the opening price and how the prices...

1. 332 Posts.
    Will be interesting to see the opening price and how the prices goes. Has been a lot of optimism and prediction of a price boom (which will be great) and I hope these predictions are correct. Would love to see the shorters get burnt to a crisp, but for every shorter stampeding to buy shares, there could be equally a shareholder stampeding out "while they have a second chance".

This could be AGO's second chance and turning point we will all look back - but this assumes the dollar doesn't keep rising, the iron price doesn't turn around and head south again and a lot of other factors. Hopefully the directors of AGO will have further good news about contract prices and creditors agreements. Some debt forgiveness or debt for equity would be great news. As an RBA rate cut to stem the dollar.

I do hope predictions of 30 cents, 50 cents etc do come true. I am down over $500k so nothing would make me happier. But also just thinking there is a lot that has to go & stay our way....and there will be lots of people wanting out. That said ' burn shorters, burn'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.