ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

1. this is a global crisis. Italy is just further along than...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    1. this is a global crisis. Italy is just further along than most, but that means they are also ahead of the world in taking extreme measures to flatten their curve.
    2. manufacturing activity for certain goods has ramped up substantially, like hand sanitizer, masks, and crappy processed food. lockdowns are for citizens, not workers deemed essential.
    3. the fact they are also launching the sunscreen suggests that the relationships with contract manufacturers have been in place for a long time. An Italian distributor was signed last summer and Europe has been a key area of focus for the past year.

whether they can do it or not is really not the question for me, I'm sure they can. and if they have something that works, they have a higher calling than profit to get it to as many people as possible.

my main concern is that these two hard driving mizikovsky kids have enough responsibility to where they can halt trading of a couple hundred million dollars worth of assets for two weeks. If this is the only way to structure these deals, then should we expect periodic trading halts as these two come up with more inventions to patent together? Or is there a better structure? And is there another mizikovsky kid waiting in the wings with a passion for consise and effective written communication? That could save us a lot of time with the ASX and it would cost next to nothing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 6564 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.