MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Great point that the contrarians are missing, management have...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Great point that the contrarians are missing, management have supported all recent raises.

They hold a decent chunk, Everyone is assuming that the vendors will sell, this is an unknown.

Yes dilution effects our holding, but if our vendors are aligned and they support SP growth and choose to hold, that dilution all of a sudden will be seen as strong support for the company. they have adhered to the voluntary suspension, this contract was not binding. So IMO bodes well.

As the vendor is aligned right through with every milestone, I for one tend to think they won't tarnish the SP any such an early stage, as they require SP growth to get issued the final allotment of shares.

@rastes has highlighted a sub holder notice will determine their direction. I say thats a load of bollocks, just another angle to strike fear into holders. If there were 3 vendors involved, that would see an allotment of 30million ordinary shares for each party, meaning each vendor would have less than 5% holding in the company, no need for a sub holder notice in this case. Same scenario for 2 vendors. whilst alluding to earlier details in this post about the vendors being aligned, lets see what comes.

If they were to offload stock however I believe there will be plenty of news to absorb their allotment.

Cheers and have a nice day

p.s. do we bounce today or test the 2 cent critical point. My thoughts is another run up, lets see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $549 137.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 43137635 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11441880 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.