HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-54

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    thanks for that Charliegold,

I was not quite so tuned in to GM's ongoing desire to relist on ASX.

What I heard more clearly was that the alternate idea having of an unknown facilitator, which to me seemed like a back yarder, would make it possible to trade between existing shareholders.

In my estimation such a facility would be detrimental to the share price as there could and would be zero new buyers seeing any of the ASX news mentions not to mention any broker, share advisor or media commentary influence which is what would influence, the majority?

All well to say 'we'll put it on Hot Copper' and perhaps even advertise prices, somewhere, however if the share is not listed on the ASK or some other main board then this share is "shot to shit", in my humble opinion of course, but then I'm just a humble small time share owner, driven by greed and fear, which are the only two emotions that make share trading possible. How an such an unknown subterranean operation could be in any way good for shareholders is beyond the parameters of my understanding of what drives shares values.......... "greed and fear".

Having said this, I am still on "hold" with the share hoping that somehow G.M. will start to think a little more of shareholders than the need to feed his ego.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.