VML 100% 0.4¢ vital metals limited

A recent MIT study projected that neodymium demand could grow by...

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    A recent MIT study projected that neodymium demand could grow by as much as 700 percent over the next 25 years; demand for dysprosium, also needed for wind turbines, could increase by 2,600 percent.

The whole point of why the western world is starting to take notice and calling these elements critical is in fact because the CCP control supply and their has not been enough mines opened to take that control away.

To get a an RE company to a mining stage takes 10+ years and a hell of a lot of $$$, not to mention the extra it takes to get it to be sustainable mining and make it a somewhat a Green mine. Hence why the western world has let the CCP do what they want as no one wanted to mine it due to hazardous envioronmental impact.

Then when the CCP decided to limit supply to the western world, the ship hit the fan and we are were we are today.

A tiny bit of research will give you these Facts, Their is a snippet above for a quick read of what is predicted to be needed over the years to come.

GLTAH
    And please do some research before coming on an RE companies thread thinking you have even half an idea about anything to do with the elements in question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.002(100%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ $58.49K 19.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3333042 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21440481 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.