SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I agree that the ASX appears to have treated ISX unfairly,...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I agree that the ASX appears to have treated ISX unfairly, possibly because of some preconceived assumptions about their business. However this idea that there is some larger conspiracy to get ISX because of their "disruptive tech" is in my view tin foil hat stuff. There are some well known BNPL stocks on the ASX that are stripping revenue from established industry players, pushing the boundaries of the legislation and are still happily trading.

I also agree that it is up to the ASX whether or not it allows ISX to delist and I don't see how they could possibly allow it given the accusations they have made against management.

After reading this announcement in further detail I am a little more at ease, because these resolutions appear to contain a fair bit of fluff and are quite non committal, perhaps just put there by the directors to keep certain shareholders happy.

There seems to be a perception that revenue is suffering due to the suspension, which it might be to some degree, but I can't see how delisting will improve that.

IMO the company just needs to keep its head down, stop creating fodder for click bait journalism, keep improving their product offerings, keep the business profitable, keep taking the steps required to get the suspension lifted, and if the ASX truely is being unreasonable then the Judge will determine that to be the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.