ADN 5.56% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

If it were to eventuate I think a few might be happy to take it...

1. 4,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1082
    If it were to eventuate I think a few might be happy to take it and cut / minimise losses and move on with a harsh lesson learnt in some cases.

The PEPR approval does seem to be dragging out a little now but all we can do is be patient. I’m sure the SA gov aren’t also part of this huge conspiracy to steal our investments.

Obviously the longer this all takes the drain on funds via corporate overheads does seem to be excessive, however if you are going to stay the course you need to take them at face value and take their word they are setting up the operational side of things to go mining once PEPR is approved. I agree you can’t fund and build a plant overnight so it will
    be interesting to see what that initial go mining looks like. If there is no income until 2025 we are going to be in trouble.

Also agree finance is going to be difficult as lots of feasible projects seem to be struggling to raise debt in the current environment, again though in the flip side of interest rates increasing and CAPEX likely higher a lot of OPEX costs are coming down since we last saw numbers, shipping for one will make a huge difference on some of the products that aren’t priced ex gate.

Anyway lots of ???? still here so either hold ‘em or fold em…lots of sharks here tho would be happy to take them off you at 3c. They can still have a decent punt getting in at these levels and risk to lose out compared to us suckers who are in a 10c or higher with hundreds of k or more tied up here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $42.43K 2.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 13841086 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3115510 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 2369413
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.