POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Resource Estimate for the World's Highest Grade Nickel Mine, page-62

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1205
    First of all my respects and condolences go out to the Australian French people and French people. Now Mr. ANT could you please elaborate on your knowledge on this statement of yours please, ''SS has it's issues for a big company like POS while it could have worked in a small company like Cad if they were able to get funding.'' What are the issues and problems that POS may face, that CAD would have been able to manage, work or solve with funding. Another thing if you support POS as you suggest you do and from my understanding pretty close to high level management of POS why would you not share and advise them on successfully mining S.S
    If you could share your advise and knowledge on S.S it would be most appreciated and it would end all speculations that we posters may have.
    Correct me if I'm wrong you made this statement on Windarra, your knowledge and connects seemed sound at the time before the collapse of nickle prices which was out of anyone's control, could you please also shed some light on the progress on Windarra or as that been put to sleep something of the past.
    ''Buzz, I am not doubting your info as being solid and based on sound knowledge but the company is doing everything possible to get the Windarra show on the road well sooner than September.
    Political lobbying is something AF is very good at and regardless of people thinking he has no care for POS…..I beg to differ, he has 20% and vowed to us shareholders when he was Chairman that he was going to see this company become a top 3 producer of Nickel in Australia.
    I have my own connects to the Mine Minister and have made it known that paper shufflers are holding back good news for the government and our mining economy which has taken a battering in recent years.
    Possibilty of 250 jobs being stalled by bureaucrats and big company legals is something that has now got our Premiers attention……… I am confident we will get an earlier result for the approval to mine at Windarra and our care and maintenance man will be told to flick the switch on this financial year. I will stand corrected if this doesn't eventuate, but it won't be through lack of trying and fierce lobbying.''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.57K 313.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 67932826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6162035 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.