PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

"At this SP this is damn cheap with huge potential - this ticks...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "At this SP this is damn cheap with huge potential - this ticks all boxes of "Warren Buffet style investing !"

I sincerely hope you are joking about WB ?
    This stock does not fit onto the radar of WB.
    It is high risk, highly speculative and right now it has broken support now at 0.018.
    For holders, I hope there is a turnaround, its no fun sitting on losses, but blind optimism is also not
    appropriate and references to being a WB type of stock are simply uninformed or ramping.
    I won't get any likes, I post only to counter the overly optimistic posts of others.

The last financials were enough to tell me to bail. In my opinion, there is no reason to be in this stock when there are far better opportunities elsewhere.
    It is my humble suggestion that posters consider posting the reasonable forward looking outlook comments, and not resort to fiction.
    Stocks are sometimes cheap, oversold and worth holding.....buying low, even occasionally averaging down.I am just not convinced that this is in that category.
    I am still following with interest, if there is news, I am happy to miss out on the initial jump, there will be further opportunities if the company can show that they can turn a dollar, so far management have admitted they are looking to find ways to monetise their app, that's almost saying.........we are in a bad place.
    Feel free to correct me if I've missed any facts
    Last edited by s4rx7: 27/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.