QXR 0.00% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Letter, page-3

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Macleod.. Why on earth do I owe you an apology. I have gone through my posts and there is not one thing that I need to apologize to you for and if there was, I would apologize with out question, I have previously apologized to others and no doubt will have to again some day. You should see some of the stuff I could post but decide against it at the last moment so as to not upset anyone or not knowing exactly how far I could push things, especially when they are only possibilities, opinions or things that I cannot or will not substantiate.

As far as whispering goes, "whispering" has nothing to do with being wrong or right, we have been over the hows and whys of whispering before so there is no point in going over it again.

Yet again I will say, I could not care whether you get something wrong or right.
    Please show me where I said you were wrong about the debt being cleared or that you contacted someone.

For me, forums like this are not about who is wrong or right, it's about the discussion, within HC's rules.

As far as the identical explanation that was sent in for all 4 Okap companies, if you want to analyze that I will,
    especially the one ARK released because with ARK it is easier to see the issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $245 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 316575 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1475377 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.