ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Aware Query, page-46

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Why thank you oh Slayer of Crabs for such an articulate response as usual. Insulting. Such a wonderful trait.

My reference was to a company secretary I once asked regarding why an announcement they had made was not Price Sensitive. He agreed that they thought it should be and it was the ASX that decided if something is Price Sensitive. How wonderful of you to call him, as well as the others I spoke to, STUPID.

Interestingly you have kind of agreed with me, stating 'rarely is it that they are ask?? you to change it. something has to go wrong for that to happen.' . The ASX is the policeman in this transaction. If they are unsure whether something is PS, they have the ability to ask the question of the company when they review the announcement. They are the filter to the public. They inadvertently ticked the box, you inadvertently left a capital off the start of every sentence, the ASX inadvertently released it as Price Sensitive. They then question the company based on their decision to release it. And you question everyone here on anything they release on here. Is that it? Do you think you are ASX? Do you want to be the ASX when you grow up?

Why is it that this stock is so personal and such a point for anger when you have no interest in it? 75 posts with 90% on here and majority of the others on LRS also slaying ADN.

Are you a paid crapper, I mean actor?

Why don't you just give an honest answer of why you spend so much of your time here? I'm genuinely interested. I truly am. Because I am perplexed how someone that has only ever attacked a company with his / her / its (trying to be non-gender specific) HC account, how much experience they actually have in the market. Or maybe you have multiple accounts.

Just so you know, if you are in fact a shorter, I believe you should change your sentiment to Buy and Held when covering your position. I mean your honesty has been resounding since you appeared.

Good luck to you and your Crabs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.