ADN 0.00% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query Letter, page-148

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2045
    Shall we start a forum for whingers and whiners, up- and down rampers and those who want to play children's playground style mud slinging - and then leave existing threads (which used to be good and informative) to a respectful exchange of reasoned arguments?

I for one always appreciate a considered contrarian view, +ve or -ve, it makes me a better investor - which is what I am here for. I have not time for these childish and often personal attacks like a full of Schadenfreude "told you so" or name calling. Can you please go somewhere else.

What we need to do is assess the train wreck we have in front of us (there is no other way to call it) and decide whether knowing what we know now, we still believe staying in ADN is the best place for our investment dollar or not.

For me personally, I am happy to soak up what my funds allow at these levels since my assessment is that the market has over punished ADN and put us into the orphan phase for the undoubtedly poor and at times naïve decisions and announcements mgt & the coy have made over the past 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $227.1K 25.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1808973 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 32842704 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.