AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

You seem to know a lot of information that is not easily...

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2427

You seem to know a lot of information that is not easily obtained. Please explain how you know so much about both EM and AP. I am sure everyone on HotCopper who is interested in this stock would like to know if what you are saying is based on real, factually correct information. Do you know these things to be true from personal experience or is it just supposition or guesswork on your part? Don't get me wrong. This is not a criticism. If what you say is true in any way then AKP holders here would be very eager to hear more. But such strong claims need even stronger evidence and justification to make them believable. To date your only postings on HC seem to be on AKP, and they are all highly critical comments on both AKP, EM and China in general. You seem to think well of eMEMs and USound, and largely because they favour working with Taiwanese companies. I see that a number of your postings were moderated.

There are good reasons why the original prototypes made at Tower would not be packaged in volume for demonstration or sale. If you knew the history you would know that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.