SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Hi DrPwu,you say, something is going on?, it can't be good news...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi DrPwu,

you say, something is going on?, it can't be good news then, I must query the belief that has taken hold here that it is not related to the gold price at all, it is all about sentiment, a downward movement will have a bigger effect on the share price than an upward movement as people are aware of the impact on SAR's margins, today's hedging announcement,while welcome is a very modest (18%)

I remain in the club that believes the US fiscal cliff is having an effect upon Gold stocks and Gold price, risk on/ risk off, every time the market believes an agreement is due regarding the fiscal cliff Gold moves down quite dramatically as the market interprets this as a risk off event.

Long term 85 Billion a month of Fed money printing and Japans recent announcement of an 'all out attack on deflation' via massive money printing to boost Japans economy from several decades of deflation combined with the deteriorating European situation is all very bullish for Gold, which is not to say it can't move a lot lower in the short term. No crystal ball here I'm afraid.

I continue to sit on the sidelines and watch, DYOR, I make wild guesses...all the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.