1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Best AJM HC post of the day. @Investor Bob We went through this...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Best AJM HC post of the day. @Investor Bob
    We went through this last year ( downturn in March to June) then the lithium stage 2 kicked in around August to September and lasted to about November. Timing appears noticeably similar this year.
    But this time we are in TO/JV territory. Yet - We Are closer to mining - hence production and a Return on Investment dollars. (What really counts with market leaders) The whole sector is under scrutiny. ( 'Profit' Rulers being run over several near producing lithium Hardrock miners). These IMO will be the near term winners. AJM has to be the forerunner of them all...
    The downturn this year may be short lived due to the (above) changed circumstances.
    While there are numerous external (global) factors which affect/effect the outcome... Our product/company will have an influence on the following contenders of the new Lithium 'age'
    We all have had market 'winners' yet I would be one of the first to admit that 'timing' is a major factor in equity gain. The Autonomic nature of AJM has proven to be a Revenant stock with a resilience hard to find. Please re-read IB post again...
    my musings ...
    bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $4.318K 99.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94221 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 44201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.