OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

People are positive until they aren't. Everyone has different...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    People are positive until they aren't. Everyone has different levels of tolerance. The idea of weak hands refers to people that have a very low tolerance to downside risk. Unfortunately whenever someone sells it's referred to as weak hands for some reason.

I actually do agree that social media is filled with ownership bias with many stock threads appearing very cult like. Get ready to be burned at the stake if you oppose popular opinion. Forums become the home of groupies and trolls and fair discussion fades away.

There's an absolute skill in grading shared information. Putting personal opinions aside and reviewing both the source and validity of information grants an individual with greater wisdom than they previously possessed before becoming aware of the information. Shooting down shared information without any review is the sign of low tolerance to the idea that they are wrong. I call this iron hands. Where one grips on to an idea so tightly that they forget to look at what they're actually holding and by the time they realize, they've gripped it so tightly that it's cut In too deep to recover from.

Objectivity is difficult on both sides. The only antidote to either condition is to have an entry and exit strategy based on all scenarios that could potentially play out. Setting a strategy before buying helps to provide objectivity. Sticking to the rules is critical. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17553344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.