ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Rewop, I think that your numbers are a little too optimistic re...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Rewop, I think that your numbers are a little too optimistic re shipping. Deffo weight limit will curb the quantity shipped, and the moaning from the peanut gallery about admin and clearing costs should appear in your calcs, however it is not all that material overall.
    It really depends how far one is from the port re delivery costs from the port to the factory / warehouse, but if you use 1500 usd you likely have things covered well enough. You are not too far off the right numbers and I think if you used 20 cents it could be closer to reality (4500/25000). That is a very, simplistic back of the envelope calc but it won't be far off. All sorts of savings to be had once quantities increase and the 20 cents could come crashing down towards your original back of the envelope calc, I reckon. The peanut gallery will claim '100% increase in cost in not significant????' but actually no, it isn't significant, all things considered, as there is still room to make this work at 10 or 20 cents.

Tricky time to be entering into long term call off contracts as in my opinion we are back into a long term inflationary environment. As long as ADN are not locked in on pricing, they could do just fine.

Listening to JM in the proactive investors vid, the guy is still a good salesman, he hasn't lost it!!! Great to have an operational man on the way as salesmen are generally pretty useless at doing, and much better at selling (whilst claiming they can do everything!!!!......) But that is nothing new to anyone in business, of course!

I am a little concerned why ADN are not just digging up some product and sending it dry. Just short term, but transport costs are at a place where the original maths would work and it would show proof of concept at the most basic level for the lowest quality product. Not as a long term fix, just to get something out the door and get some money in, for goodness sake. All this talk about this, that and the other, so much hot air, why don't they just book some sales in a basic format for low quality product and get something moving?? That's simplistic but it is also frustrating hearing no end of talk and seeing precious little action apart from admin. Very important admin, but admin all the same. As you may have guessed, I'm much more of a do-er than a talker and I just have some frustrations bubbling over......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.