ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Cheers Bio,It was a quick post to give some perspective to the...

1. 1,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Cheers Bio,

It was a quick post to give some perspective to the narrative of transport costs killing the advantage, of course they were quick to nit pick and yet provided nothing to support their own claims. I don't suffer fools so not going to spend to much time answering their unsupported claims, they made the claim with no factual evidence and yet critique mine which whilst not complete made it clear transport costs were not huge.

No one picked up on the fact I used 3 grand as the rate when most were 2 and a half grand per container. I would suggest prices posted on the internet could be trimmed further by large repeat customers, likewise end to end costs large companies get discounts on shipping agent fees etc etc.

The irony is they suggest their is no market as costs out way benefit and yet we have an offtake agreement with a large company that specializes in sales and marketing of construction additives etc which have committed to put serious skin in the game. Even if it's only Australia that's plenty for us so it's a mute point really.

I am all for discussion and indeed have critiqued ADN myself but just banging on negatively all day everyday takes away your credibility in my opinion.Make your point discuss it a bit and move on life's to short

I honestly don't know what you're referring to in regard to a hard time perhaps my use of the ignore tool has spared me the dribble. haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.11K 2.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13974511 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7810266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.