ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi RewopThis is a great post and new readers/potential investors...

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Hi Rewop

This is a great post and new readers/potential investors should take note of this.

I might just add a bit if that's OK. Like you, I have a lot of non-holders (and some holders) on ignore. There are also a lot of great posters on the ADN forum and these posters will likely have them on ignore also, this is a reason why they can get away some of their posts like you clearly pointed out above can get away with i.e sometimes they are never called out.

When a great announcement like this one comes out, I take a few off ignore, in this case redapples, gigachan, theendtimes to see what little nuggets of gold they come out with and then put them on ignore, normally after a day or two. Perhaps take these off ignore for 10 minutes and have a read of this thread, you might find it quite interesting and the below will make a lot more sense.

I have been waiting to see what happens regarding a post from theendtimes to gigachan. But to give you the story, there were a few posts from gigachan educating us all on SCM's i.e adding flyash, slag etc to cement mixes, and that flyash was only $70t. So I simply posted the chart above of the breakdown between the control and HRM with no context. No post back from Gigachan but theendtimes posted this little nugget of gold to gigachan

thanks for clarifying.so why would cement companies buy this for $1000/t when they can buy flyash for $70/t?

This was posed to gigachan a couple of days ago now but no response, maybe he is just busy or perhaps gigachan actually looked at the chart and realised that if he responded it would not suit his agenda of downramping. I was hoping he would respond. So the below is now for theendtimes in reponse:

wow yes you are right, that works out to just 0.07c a kilo for flyash and they are trying to sell HRM for $1, no brainer just use flyash.
    Now Gigachan has probably looked at the chart and realised, they are already using flyash and quite a bit, the control shows 95kgs with an increase under HRM to 96kgs.

My question to theendtimes is... do you see the difference?

I highly likely won't get a response, either due to not understanding and being able too answer, or he now see's the difference and benefit.

Anyways Rewop, great post.

Last edited by Bioalltheway: 29/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $32.30K 1.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 17807705 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 720129 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.