ADN 10.5% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

In a hard dollar contract the contractors will go for normal...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    In a hard dollar contract the contractors will go for normal concrete as it saves some money (although in the general scheme it is not that much more). The offset of Holcim is by renewables and planting trees not by decarbonising inputs which is preferable. With sustainability criteria on infrastructure contractors are looking for any opportunities to achieve contractual sustainability obligations. If there is no real difference in cost then it should be a no brainer to use it, although what typically happens is that there is resistance to new things until others use the material and it becomes proven (I've seen resistance to doing new things like this especially at the concrete plants). I think there will be some market penetration resistance initially but I think it will be ultimately taken up unless some other technology comes along. Proponents (government and government owned corporations) may start to specify these requirements in contracts if they can see other sustainability benefits so I think there is good potential for these additives and profits to ADN.

All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $162.8K 9.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 15604918 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 512821 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.