ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Results of Concrete Decarbonisation Study, page-222

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    So, the other points:

The Great White HRM™ has undergone extensive testing in many concrete applications along with the Great White SRM™ in associated chemical application. Their performance has provided sufficient confidence for IMCD to sign a binding offtake agreement which includes industry standard conditions precedent.

&

The Agreement is for a combined total of 22,500 tonnes of Great White HRM™ and SRM™ over an initial term of three years, with a maximum of 30,000 and a minimum of 15,000 tonnes and is subject to standard conditions precedent.

Ok, so what does this mean, well to me it means that they have done their own studies (and that their customers may have to) to check the validity of using HRM. If we use Boral an example, their c20 is higher than our study, so this means that they would have to purchase more credits to offset if they need/have to do this.

How much of the Australian market can ADN penetrate? Well looking at the numbers, IMCD would say nearly all of it, why is that in my opinion. Well let's look back to my very first post on numbers. (Since, then the price of a carbon credit has gone up, this is likely with the recent news K A Ching posted and will likely continue to go up. This figure does not affect the question I posed above.)

The only number that changes now is the amount of Co2 each m3 emits (232 in the original post or for borals normal cement mixture 314 for 32mpa), this is now evident looking at my last post. (This will be the same for the globe which I might come back to later).

You will see below that if we use 100% of the Australian market at exactly 1 kilo per m3 using HRM then this would equate to 6,287t

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5162/5162941-9f35a137c34ca36784fae4939440dc0b.jpg

Looking at the IMCD agreement, they have signed a contract for someone where between 5,000t and 10,00t per annum if we do an average, again refer to the 6,287t. per annum.
    Now you will see that I said exactly 1 kilo, this could differ between each company and there individual products. Taking Boral again, they may be able to add more than 1kilo to their normal concrete mix compared to their envisia. The above agreement also included SRM which I haven't looked into.

So, if this is correct and IMCD has an agreement to basically cover all of OZ and NZ's m3 made every year, what does this mean for Europe/the globe?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $211.4K 26.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 24987898 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5276449 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.