JAT 8.80% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-20

1. 7,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    From what I could tell there were 3 investors present (me being 1), Justyn and Brett from the board and I believe an observer. I attended and voted against resolution 4, 5 and 6 and stated my reasons why (simply because the rights were purely based on revenue). Brett professionally responded as to why it was focused on revenue (the company is already profitable and to grow to 80 mil alone was still a decent hurdle). I respectfully disagreed and still raised my hand against those motions. Not sure if it was @chris23231 who was also there but someone did ask many pertinent questions and Brett was able to respond to most of them (some were taken on notice due to the level of detail).

Once the meeting finished another issue I raised (or maybe the other investor did first cannot remember) was branding of the company. We both agreed that JAT did not get much promotion but in some ways I am not sure I would want a lot of promotion with a company name of JAT energy.. quite simply they need to change it... the issue they raised was what to.... and it has been on their agenda.

They did feel quite bullish that the options that have a strike of 6c would get exercised so lets see what happens in the next few months to excite the market and easily keep the share price above 6c.

I am comfortable holding at this stage based on some of the growth they are anticipating in different areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.055(8.80%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 69.0¢ 61.5¢ $174.2K 264.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 13345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.