LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Market cap now $46 million - well under the ARR and on latest...

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Market cap now $46 million - well under the ARR and on latest figures not a big loss maker. Also accumulated a number of smart businesses whose product features can be assimilated. In other words - LVT isnt sitting there with the original product which has become stale. The business still has a lot of value - much more than the Market Cap. LVT is NOT a DUD COMPANY. The management probably needs maintenance and improving - hopefully that is moving in the right direction.
    ALSO being a recognized partner of Microsoft means there is recognition that the product is creditable and relevant. If Microsoft had their own product and wanted to snuff LVT out they could just purchase it sit it on the shelf. I dont fully understand the product and the benefits as it is for larger enterprise clients and I dont get to experiment with it. This goes for most that criticise - I am certain that most contributors including myself, have no detailed knowledge of the product. This makes it hard to criticise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.