ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-31

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Are you guessing that's how it works? Because it sounds illogical to me. What about borrowing fees? If Wilkes is alleging this, then unless he has actual evidence (and God knows where he would get that evidence), then it really looks like a rinse and repeat.

I don't like shorting. I don't like how they operate. I think they are economic vandals and social parasites. But the SP is in the doghouse due to ADN's actions, and nothing else. Sure, they have a DFS that has a reasonable NPV relative to the mkt cap, but obviously Mr Mkt doesn't believe the figures. ADN have provided plenty of reasons to be super skeptical. IMHO, until ADN provides hard proof, the SP will continue to fall.

What stuns is me is how the same holders are lining up again to be feed identical slop. I think it works because the register values its ego more than its money. They'd rather believe a fantasy, however far fetched, than accept the truth.

I wonder how this all would have went if Bob hadn't forked out $500K, or whatever it was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.