LYC 0.49% $6.12 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Review of Lynas Operations in Malaysia, page-198

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    One of the major points here seems to me to be about Lynas waste and its supposed radioactivity. Surely this waste could be shipped out of Malaysia and used/ sold as Condisoil in another country. Seems more feasible than moving LAMP which has been proven safe already and would be proven safe again. I would like to hear other views on this.

As for Fuzzy, it would seem her political career will be a short one. I don't believe she is drumming up the support for this that she may have gotten previously. There's only so many times you can keep pounding the same issue and be proven wrong time and time again and still have the support of voters. Maybe the Malay government was waiting to see how Fuzzy is viewed locally after her comments before making up their mind on the extent of the so called review.

Like others here I also believe this review will uncover nothing and is nothing more than a witch hunt. Patience and those with a risk appetite will be rewarded for investing here IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.12
Change
0.030(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $5.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.10 $6.14 $6.09 $2.071M 338.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3775 $6.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.13 9823 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.