LTR 0.54% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

This is what I like to see. Look, I'm a simpleton when it comes...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    This is what I like to see.

Look, I'm a simpleton when it comes to the technicalities with this sort of thing, I need to rely on what logic I have but after sitting with this all morning I can't make ANY sense of it.

The forward looking statements and moves by the Lion, especially since the $2.50 ALB offer was strongly knocked back, have been incredible. TG looking forward to dividends and looking to be an absolute tycoon in the industry (move over FMG), TO providing nothing but positive business and market updates. Amazing community and first nations outreach, the BEST mining project in Australia, the site is organised, mining, logistics, offtakes, DSO on the way with companies, banks and countries lining up to make us whole financially before production. Let's not even consider here the countless opportunities to expand, grow, and diversify - we all know it. Years and years of blood sweat and tears and we're less than 12 months away...

For what? A couple years revenue? Really? $3?

REALLY? The Board is unanimously in favour of this? Not one member believes in the Lion? REALLY?!

Surely not, holy moly.

For me personally, this CANNOT be a cut and dry "oh you like us for those pennies? Take a look under the hood, otherwise - SOLD - $3 it is". It just can't be.

So what is it?

Something wrong with the company? "...on schedule and powering towards production mid-2024" not 2 weeks ago. I dunno about there being significant problems to forego all that blue sky - and they would be required to notify us. Surely ALB would have an idea also and wouldn't be offering anything but unders in that case.

Something wrong with the lit market? Yikes, RIP to the world's companies and governments investing I don't know how many billions (trillions?) into the lithium battery future. Perhaps they're all in trouble? Then why are they all still investing? I dunno!

Or perhaps there's something to CT's breakdown above. I don't know how many dimensions there are, but n'th dimension chess is my bet.

There's more to this than meets the eye I feel - but for now, they ain't getting my shares

*post written in a fit of rage, confusion and passion - there may be some inaccuracies - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.236B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.0¢ $10.49M 11.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 230158 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 195396 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.