AGY 1.08% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

It's unfortunate, but the "negative nellies" are able to justify...

1. 2,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1198
    It's unfortunate, but the "negative nellies" are able to justify everything they're saying by observing the companies past and current performance (share price and actual company progress). Feel free to point out something someone has said, that is overly down-ramping without any justification to come to that conclusion, and I'll happily call it out if it makes you feel better.

If you try and remain unbiased, you'll find the most baseless posts/claims/opinions and misinformation on this forum, come from the 'positive' group. It's literally just hype words slapped together to make the company look like something they're not and won't be. Ie. "Another Livent in the making", "Production around the corner", "$7b MC" or one of my favourites, reading how the '44 quarters left of funding' is somehow accurate - I can only assume that person has deliberately ignored the rest of the financials, to be able to post a positive spin on it.

Back when Gcar was sheriff, he would let any and all ramping slide, obviously because it's aligned with his opinions/agenda. A bit of a rude awakening now to see others speaking up

You didn't offer me your 6c for my shares? You've changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $329.9K 3.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59325 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 73784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 1081942
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.