LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Again, I've been responding directly to your post today (below)....

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Again, I've been responding directly to your post today (below). I'm not going through your profile and looking at every single post you've made over the past year prior. If you're unhappy, perhaps you could put some further thought and consideration into your posts to ensure they accurately reflect how you feel.

It seems like you're now getting frustrated and going through months of posts to make up for that. My goal is to have clear and constructive discussions. I believe in avoiding baseless claims and focusing on factual information

"Have I asked about [the financial settlement with the Government of Mali] during one of your catchups"

Sure, but that doesn't mean I'm privy to insider information. Have you actually engaged with the company at all?

I'm keen to understand who is taking an active role in trying to source information for the benefit of others, rather than just venting on social media or complaining about the limited information that is shared here, which someone has gone out of their way to obtain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.