HUM 1.11% 44.5¢ humm group limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces September 2021 Quarterly Rebalance, page-48

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I for one still like what RJ and the team are doing.

Patience will be rewarded. I’m looking ahead to October 27.

There is no share dilution in the works.
    There is equity injection in the form of Westpacs Red Bird ventures buying a stake in bundll.
    We have the upcoming launch into Canada and it has been stated they have full regulatory approval all the way up to HUMM big things.
    UK should be up to £3000 pounds come October, with big things set to go ahead in January.
    RJ has been saying they are in progressed talks with other potential global partners for bundll.
    We have seen the strong cash position we are in, they are going to be balancing growth and return on capital. I’m sure this strategy will be outlined at the investor day.
    Mergers and acquisitions are potentially in the works. Given the circumstances in the BNPL sector, we know consolidation is bound to happen. We will be the ones buying up our peers, not the other way around.

There is a lot of negative sentiment around this company. I don’t think that the investor day on it’s own could turn this around. However, when our numbers start to roll in from o/s expansions, bundll partnerships, commercial lending growth and the inevitable growth in our cards thanks to the return of international travel and instore shopping the market will have to sit up and take notice.

At these prices I’m expecting a 150% return on my investment by FY23. $2.25 price target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $63.37K 141.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198663 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 18865 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.