MGU 14.3% 1.6¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

he also took a decent chunk in the last raise aswell, the whole...

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    he also took a decent chunk in the last raise aswell, the whole board did.

he Was sitting at 50% down not long ago and didn't bat an eyelid. also when questioned about the SP, he replied with exactly what I expected of him. be patient, I have set out with my goals for the next 12 months and named all of his share performance contingent goals which you have raised.

I took a position from T17 to T9 when I saw the conditions for Appalachian acquisition. I know he was confident doing Appalachian on his own because of his connection in the business, namely Nucor on that side of the pond. they're the ones who funded the Appalachian project to begin with.

However he's a visionary and you can see that, I think he wanted the challenge, and to see his technology (he was even the author of the patents and has written multiple scholarly papers on HISMELT and its development) rolled out on a larger scale.

he wants to see HISMELT rolled out world wide, and I like to think that's his purpose, as being part of a 4th generation steel family. so I think we are lucky to have been given the opportunity to be part of that journey however big or small our individual positions. sometimes being part of the right side of history is more important.

neil is an intelligent , experienced ,a straight shooter, with a purpose of bringing hismelts superior economics, engineering and esg standards to the rest of the world, like no other viable commercial scale technology can do so for a forseeable future.

if you go back to his early interviews in the year, he's already started ticking those boxes in a systematic fashion as to what he said he had set out to do.

bring on some real company making announcements in august and September.
    Last edited by Sisu123: 05/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $5.257K 358.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35714 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1281231 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.