AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

true. been a long time holder but havent really commented for...

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    true. been a long time holder but havent really commented for years. i always wanted the distribution to be handled by someone else and its great now to have a fixed profit margin and reduced overheads. the capital raising for non-R&D expenditure (primarily wages) was the cause of so much dilution. Now we can concentrate on manufacturing and R&D and have a leaner operation. this is a good step to improving cashflow. the recent order (albeit including stock at the time of sale) will add further to the coffers. if this order is planned for a years worth of sales, then Wayne can more easily set a scenario that is less likely to need a raise. budget and forecast with more accuracy.

Id like to know the following if an y of you know:

1 - how staff break cost affected cashflow in the previous
    two quarters and whats left to come
    2 - what other divestment costs are there (breaking leases, office write offs).
    3 - what is the marketing requirements from this distribution sale? all the global conference? the trial doctors? etc. who is responsible for drumming up these costs? im sure its contracted
    4 - what costs are included/excluded from the 20% margin? what was our equivalent margin on ssles over the previous 6/12 months?
    5 - what operational cost savings can we expect from the divestment?

im certainly feeling better about AHZ but until im clear on the above then i wont sure cashflow can/will be managed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $294.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $92.29K 6.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.